Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So Nice

     After a whole month of changes, the website is finally complete!  The only thing left to do is edit some videos, and get them posted, and then add the music playlists and keep things up to date and BOOM DONE!  And now that means I have plenty of time to post more blogs and hopefully post some well thought out articles.

     My workouts have been amazing the last few weeks and I have been getting outdoors as much as possible to do them outside since we have had such beautiful weather.  Not a whole lot to report on those, I am not out there setting personal records or anything especially in this low carb state lol. 

     I have to say that I am extremely proud of all of my clients the last few weeks.  Even though they say they have not been seeing huge loses on the scale, for the most part none of them have gained weight which is a great thing.  Even though the scale is producing numbers, they all seem to report that their clothes are fitting better and they like what they are seeing in the mirror which to me is MORE IMPORTANT then what any scale could possibly tell me, their are to many variables that could throw off that weigh in, eating before hand, more water, what you ate or did the day before, stress etc.  If you base all of your goals off what it says you will end up frustrated more time then not!  So keep pushing forward no matter what it tells you, and keep checking yourself out in the mirror.  There is no bigger thrill to me then seeing a new cut or seeing muscle where I did not see it popping out before.

Keep training hard, and have a good week.  I will try and check in later this week with an article, I have been working on something I think you may all be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment