Monday, March 5, 2012

Feeling Good

     Since I have gotten myself back on track I am feeling AMAZING again!  Workouts have felt great, pumps have felt outstanding, and it just feels so great to get myself back on track.  With two hard weeks past me, I have made the decision to wake up on training days at 5am to make sure I just get the workout in before the madness starts everyday.  I am not a huge fan of early training, my strength feels down, endurance doesn't feel great but in all honesty I would rather have a weaker feeling workout going crazy hard, and making sure I just get a workout in.  Who knows, maybe in a few weeks I can go back to my own schedule.  That is it for today, I do not have much to say right now just excited to be back at it.

     I am working on some articles, product reviews etc.  If there is something you would like to see talked about please let me know!


Train Hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment