Monday, February 6, 2012

Last Week Was a LONG One!




     Last week was such a long week, I came down with a cold and just could not shake it.  I tried to push through a gym session on Thursday and it was AWFUL.  I had ZERO strength, I felt completely and utterly useless.  So when I woke up feeling the same on Friday I decided it was time to take a few days off.  The good news though is I am still down this week, and I do not believe it was the sickness since I still ate all of my meals properly, had the right amount of water and pushed forward on every other aspect of my training regimen minus the gym.

     I am back this week and feel great so far, have a little bit of a congestion problem, but that is not going to stop me.  I am shooting to be down to 180-190 by June so that leaves me a little under 4 months to drop 28-38lbs and if I am in the 1.5lbs a week range I will hit 24lbs which will put me close!

     Happy training, and give it your all this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment