Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Its a New Day - Yo Hello Hooray


     Lately I have been using this song to remind me that I need to be easier on myself, not beat myself up so much for what is going on around me and in my life.  I have to admit I have a great life, great friends, and a great gf who supports me through everything I do.  If a few things could fall into place things would be perfect.
     So happy to be back at Best Fitness today, I feel like my workouts are 100% harder and better then when I am at Worlds.  I am looking forward to training legs and hitting 10 sets of squats HARD.  One of these days I would like to make a montage of how hard this leg day really is.  So many people preach about going heavy and while agree I love to go heavy, what is wrong with some HEAVY VOLUME?  At the end you are doing the same thing! 
      Hopefully I can get some more videos going in the near future of my clients as well as my own training.  If there is something you would like to see please let me know. 

Train Hard, Train Smart




No comments:

Post a Comment